MHADA Lottery 2019 Mumbai Registration and Application form
Housing Lotteries for year 2019 will be released very soon by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. The main work of MHADA is to provide housing to the people of Mumbai Metropolitan Area (MMR) and Konkan region. Housing is provided through the lottery system. People of Maharashtra, who are above 18 years old, can apply for lottery system to get home.Interested candidates can follow the procedure outlined under the heading “How to apply for the MHADA Lottery 2019” to fill the application for lottery 2019. For more information, you can read the section at the bottom of the page very carefully to the last point.
People with a monthly income of Rs 25,001-50,000 can apply in the lower-income category (LIG) category. Buyers of middle-income group (MIG) have been classified as Rs 50,001-75,000, while those earning more than this limit are eligible to buy High-Income Group (HIG) flat.MHADA has also set up a help center named Mitra in the East Office of its Bandra where the applicant can get information about the scheme. For any assistance in this regard, you can call helpline number 9869988000.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Mumbai Registration
- First you need to register with the 2018 MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery official website with a username and password. Registration will open on March 7, 2019 and is till 13 April 2019.
- Fill in the basic information about name, address, contact number, etc. Then proceed with the application link to apply online on the same website.
- You need to select the lottery and plan. Print out the acknowledgment of your successful application.
- Then go to the payment page. Fees can be paid online or through RTGS / NEFT payment.
Category-wise distribution Home Distribution:
- For EWS applicants: 63 homes.
- For LIG applicants: 926 homes.
- For MIG applicants: 201 homes.
- For HIG applicants: 194 homes.
As per income category the cost of the MHADA home Distribution
- For EWS buyers: up to Rs.20lakhs.
- For LIG buyers: Rs. 20lakhs up to Rs.35lakhs.
- For MIG buyers: Rs.35lakhs up to Rs.60lakhs.
- For HIG buyers: Rs.60lakhs upwards.