MHADA Lottery Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority or MHADA is an agency which has the responsibility to construct and develop housing units for low and middle income groups in the state. As a result, MHADA lottery schemes are popular among home buyers who want to buy property here and recently the body has started the lottery for properties in Mumbai. If you are interested to buy House in Mumbai then Check Out this MHADA Lottery Mumbai Application form
MHADA lottery scheme Eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be at least 18 year or above age.
- He should have a domicile certificate which proves that he has been in Maharashtra for 15 years continuously.
- One is to provide income proof, which is the average income per month, excluding reimbursement allowances such as transport, food, laundry etc.
- The PAN card and number must be submitted for verification.
- One will have to denote their income group – which are economically weaker sections (EWS) – up to 25,000;
- Mid-income group (MIG) – Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000; Lower-Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 25,001 to Rs 50,000;
- High-Income Group (HIG) – 75,001 and above.
Regardless of the fact that the scheme is offering “affordable” housing, MHADA has made it mandatory for HIG (high income class), MIG (middle income group), LIG (low income group) and EWS (economically weaker section) The units are classified. .
Thousands of people in Mumbai wait for the lottery to wait for breath, because MHADA’s house is cheap. However, MHADA’s homes are also getting expensive and beyond the reach of the common man. “Therefore, this time, the lottery will be for affordable homes,” said Samant.
The table below lists the details of available homes under the lottery scheme. Excluding the poverty line (BPL) income groups, the prices of homes of middle and high income categories have not been mentioned.